Take them wherever you go
1. Cleanser-Washing your face all year round goes without saying. Bring a little variation to your cleansers this summer. Go for those which work as cooling agents like mint or cucumber. These will also keep you fresh.
2. Moisturizer with sunscreen- The thought of moisturizer might make you wonder if it's necessary at all. It's true you need them the most during winters when skin becomes dry but application of moisturizers with SPF during summers will keep your skin protected from sun damage.
3. Compact powder- The shine look is unavoidable when it's hot. Shine also means greasiness and no one wants to
feel to greasy all day long. Dab a powder on those shine prone areas and get rid of shine.
4. Matte lipstick- Glosses can leave your lips sticky. Besides, you need to go for touch-up more often. A light shade of matte lipstick will not only stay longer but will also complement the season.
5. Fragrance- When we are talking about sweat and heat, bad odor usually follows. A sweet smelling fragrant in your bag should always be kept. If your apparel is floral inspired so can your deodorant or perfume.
Your makeup is incomplete without highlighting your exquisite eyes. And, to create that snazzy look a creamy textured eye palette will be just perfect. Celebrated name in the makeup and skincare arena, Estée Lauder introduces pure colour stay-on shadow paints, to beautify one of the most impo
Habib Ahmed’s father was hairstylist to Lord Mount Batten and Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru. In fact, he is the one who brought the concept of hairstyling in India. This is not all! He went to London to study hair styling as a subject when hairstyling wasn’t even taken seriously as a career. H