Try out easy and simple tips to get the most beautiful and attractive skin. Natural nourishing costs less and gives a much better skin than that we get from the costly products in the market.
We need to keep in mind some tips and pointers to get a beautiful skin naturally:
* To get the best results from natural and home-made stuffs, we need to use the home-made packs in regular intervals and in a regular basis.
* Try and exfoliate every alternate morning before shower to remove the dead cells and make our skin smooth and supple.
* Drink water as much as you can specially during the summers, because in summers we sweat and thus excess amount of water is lost from our body. Water is such a thing that gives a glowing skin and a fresh look as well.
* Intake of enough amount of fiber is a must, food that includes fiber helps to make our skin better and gives a natural fresh look as well. Like beans, cauliflower, apples etc.
* Try and avoid excess of sugar, because is not very skin friendly, and it is one of the cause for pre-mature aging. So, reduce sugar intake.
L’Occitane has launched a new collection Divine Youth Oil, a part of the Immortal collection face care range. Feel a supple tenderness this autumn with a divine touch from the heart of the island of Corsica.
Manju Kothari, Creative Director, Entice gives tips on how to choose the right jewellery for your wedding functions.